Are you interested in making a positive impact on the lives of those living with epilepsy? Then Youth Achieve may be right for you! Youth Achieve will work with EFEPA staff to create programs and services that are specifically designed to benefit our community, as well as raise funds for these programs. What will Youth Achieve members do?
- Create opportunities for youth leadership and networking
- Apply personal skills and interests to create real world experience
- Make a difference in the lives of people with epilepsy
- Serve as representatives for the foundation’s at area events
- Learn more about epilepsy and what others are doing to help
- Reach out to key political leaders about the importance of epilepsy
We are looking for youth, ages 12-18, who would like to build leadership and teamwork skills, are motivated to make a difference in their communities, and can communicate our message. Members of Youth Achieve Monthly will be developing new educational programs, advocacy projects, and fundraising events for youth with epilepsy, their peers, and the community surrounding them. Members may or may not have epilepsy.
For more information on how to get involved, contact Seamus Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Achieve meets monthly on Saturdays via Zoom
- Saturday, October 10, 2020
- Saturday, November 14, 2020
- Saturday, December 12, 2020
- Saturday, January 9, 2021
- Saturday, February 13, 2021
- Saturday, March 13, 2021