The Program of Active Consumer Engagement in Self-management in epilepsy
PACES is an eight-session epilepsy self-management program designed to increase the medical, psychosocial, and community adjustment of adults with active seizure conditions. Participants develop coping and goal-setting strategies that improve overall and discrete aspects of quality of life, epilepsy self-management and efficacy, and anxiety and depression.
PACES provides adults with active seizure conditions with the tools they need to manage their conditions effectively.
**Registration is open for our May 2022 group! Please fill out the interest form below by April 27!
- Education about seizures types and available treatments, the influence of epilepsy on mood, stress, and cognition, and strategies for healthy lifestyle and active community engagement.
- Training and practice using specific strategies to cope with stress and the blues.
- Personalized goal-setting and support to help you articulate and pursue life changes that are important to you.
- Qualified facilitator teams to include a trained epilepsy mental health professional and a trained peer with epilepsy.
- A virtual group program via Zoom.
You Will Receive:
- 8 weekly group sessions with 2 qualified facilitators
- PACES Workbook
Interested? Contact Seamus Morgan at [email protected] or call 215-629-5003 ext 105